Friday, May 15, 2015
Hopefully you arrived here after viewing the weekly TJ Inkspirations that mentioned the tutorial in this post. If not, you should subscribe! simply email me at email@example.com to get on the list.
All Technique Junkies Flowers stamps are on sale this week. Use the coupon code flowers15 at checkout to get your discount!
The Cottage Rose stamp above was one of the examples in the email. Here how I made it:
1. Select a few colors to use on the stamp, I am using StazOn here, simply because I love the colors of the MIDI pads, and they fit nicely in my hands. You can use whatever ink pad you choose.
2. Apply color directly to the stamp by rubbing the ink pad directly on the rubber. Repeat with all stamps.
3. Stamp the image on cardstock.
4. Stamp the image again onto a Post It note, then cut the Post It image out to create a mask. NOTE: When cutting masks, it is always better to make them too small rather than too large. When they are cut too large, blank space may show when the image is overstamped.
5. Cover the image with the Post It Note. Ink the Vintage Music Collage with Grey ink and stamp over the Post It Note and cardstock.
6. Remove the mask and finish as desired.