Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to the HOP!

It's a blog hop! Today we are celebrating the NEW Sensational Stencils CD. If you started here, I urge you go to back to the Design Team home page now, so that you can see all of the gorgeous creations from the TJ team. The art they created is just stunning -- you will love it! If you arrived here from Shelly's blog, you are in the right place.

The art above shows the Gelatos Wipe Technique from the Sensational Stencils CD. It is one of the 40 tutorials on the CD. My goal with this CD was to help you use your stencils and masks creatively to complement all of your artistic projects. It is $14.95 and can be ordered HERE.

Both stamps used are from the Technique Junkies Stamps line. The Tree with Two Birds stamp (SD403) may be found HERE, and the Sentiment is from the Wings Quotes Set (S423) and can be found HERE.

If you would like to see everything on the CD, the Table of Contents is HERE.

Here is a full list of the hop, in case you need it:
Jackie Kalchert – jackiekalchert.blogspot.com
Pat Huntoon - http://www.patstamps.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed the hop - and I hope you LOVE the CD!

8 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Pat: The blue/green combo is my favorite! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Hetty said...

Beautifulcard, Pat,great colors. The stencils are somuch fun to use!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I so love the background and the fun colors you used! Love the image and the perfect sentiment for it! Great Hop- another fun and fabulous CD!

Holly said...

Beautiful background on this card, Pat!! I love all the different techniques I've seen for this CD!

Beth Norman said...

Oh Pat, my favourite colour combination. Love the look of this technique and how you cut it into strips. This is a fantastic CD!

Tricia OBin said...

As usual you have outdone yourself, this is one of my favorite CDs...I love that I can use my stencils in sooo many ways. Great cards!

Unknown said...

Love your card Pat! This CD is outstanding!

Unknown said...

Love this and your Xmas Dove! Thanks for all you do for us!