Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Come see us in Winston Salem -- and receive a free Gelato!

Sounds Yummy, right? If you are in the Winston-Salem area, I invite you to the Stamp Scrap Art Tour Show this weekend. Print out the ticket here, and you and a friend can both go for the price of one! In addition, I will be demoing Gelatos all weekend, and the first 50 people who stop by and mention this post will receive a free Gelato! Not bad, right?

Come see some of the techniques used in the Artistic Effects CD in action, get a free Gelato, and join in the fun.  See you at the show!

Just as an aside -- I m adding Gelatos to my website, along with several other products, today!  You can now buy some of your favorite tools and coloring mediums from Technique Junkies.

1 comment:

Con said...

How about IL or WI? :) I'd love to come then. :D con