Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yes, I do cute!

I was discussing this card with one of my dear friends, and she reminded me that "I don't do cute." Guess what? YES I DO! I love to color, and if the images are fun and inspire me, then all the better.

These images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps certainly inspire me. When I first picked up the stamp set, I was immediate moved by their possibilities. In fact, when I was playing over the weekend, I think I used every stamp in the set! I will spread them out over the next week or so with other things mixed in-between.

My Candy Apple Mouse uses a Mono Dies Background (Emboss or Die CD). I used Copics for coloring, and added a glaze over the candy apple with Crystal Effects. Really, it is a simple card, but yes....CUTE.

Don't forget that Sweet 'n Sassy offers a 10% discount using the code TJN2012. Have you seen the new stamps just released? I am in trouble!

Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What an adorable card. Makes me want to create some cards. Thanks for sharing.