Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Issue, New Techniques


Hello stampers! The February issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter was mailed today and I think it's time to show you some new things!

I have always loved black and white photos that have slight amounts of tinting. I love my photo stamps, so I was inspired to create this Distress Photo Tinting Technique in the February issue. The stamp used here is from Stampsmith -- the leader in photo-style stamps, in my opinion!

Junkies, you can access the Newsletter now...if you need a password, please email me and I will answer you as soon as I can. Enjoy the issue!

If you are not a Junkie, now is a great time to join. You can subscribe to the online version for all of 2012 for only $9.99. You will have access to 90 tutorials at the end of the year. A bargain, right?

In any case, I hope you enjoy the techniques in this issue.

No comments: