Monday, September 19, 2011

LNS 139: Ohh Baby Baby!

I NEVER have a baby card ready when I need it. Ever. Nothing could have made me happier than this LNS Challenge! LNS 139 is Ohh Baby Baby! so I am happy to have made this for my stash (now I just hae to make one for a boy LOL).

I used the Out of the Box Nesties Technique from the Technique Junkie CD: Emboss or Die for my main image. I took my color inspiration from the Cheerful Treat DSP. Don't those dots work perfect with the balloon the elephant is holding? I colored the main piece with chalks, and added some pen work for whimsy. I also popped up a couple of the layers in back and front, they are a little hard to see from the photo, but fun to look at!
I hope you like it, and will play along!

All products used for this project are from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps:  Elebration, Petite Pairs
Ink: Craft Black, Melon mambo
Paper: Cheerful Treats DSP, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Lucky Limeade Marker, Brads, Large Oval Punch, 3" circle die, 3-1/2" die

No comments: