Wednesday, May 18, 2011

  One of the greatest things about the new Stampbooking CD is the ability browse through it  to find inspiration for your layouts, then to print out the tutorial (with examples) to take to my scrapping area. I love having these 75 step-by-step ideas at my disposal! The fun part for me in creating this CD was trying as many of the techniques as I could before CD release -- and even now I am still working through them with my current scrapbook projects.

This page was embellished with Flowers made from the Tie-Dye Chic Embellishment technique, one of the 18 Embellishment Tutorials you will find (out of the 75 Tutorials on the CD. Stamps from Judikins and Close To My Heart. I think they add the right splash of color to what could have been a monotone layout.

If you haven't ordered your CD yet, you can order yours here: 

No comments: