Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Day of March Madness - and the issue is live!

Two huge announcements today! Today is the last day of the Technique Junkie Newsletter March Madness sale. Everything on my site is 10% off through the end of today.
Simply place your order and write "March Madness" in the comment section and I will refund 10% of your total order. If you can't find the comments section, don't worry -- I will automatically refund 10% of your order. It is a great time to renew, get a CD you have been thinking about, order back issues, or even subscribe! You can always send me an email with what you would like and I will send a discounted invoice to you, too.

The second announcement is that the April 2011 issue is LIVE.  Subscribers can go HERE to the Subscriber's Only Page to log in to see the new issue. There are 15 fun tutorials waiting for you!

Today's card uses one of the tutorials: Graduated Color.  Note how my Stampin' Up! surfer dude is colored -- you can learn the easy way to do this with the April issue.  Need your password? No problem -- just email me and I will get it to you. Enjoy the new issue -- and make sure to take advantage of the March Madness sale, too!

No comments: