Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a Technique Blitz!

Ready -- Set -- Go!

Today is the first day of the first-ever "Patstamps Technique Blitz!"

What is that, you ask?

It is a card a day between today and August 31st. Each card will showcase a different technique from either the August 2008 issue of the Newsletter OR one of the Bonus Techniques from the New CD6 that is available for pre-order now.

So sit back, enjoy the art, and tell me what you like!

Our first card is from the August Newsletter -- it uses the Painted Pigment Technique with the Stencilled Collage Technique. The stamps and stencil are from Rubber Stamp Plantation.

The TJ designers will be joining us in the blitz when they can, and I will be posting links to their sites here. Note that I am away, without internet access, so they will be posted if I can find a Starbucks with WiFi in Canada! : )

It's a fitting card for today -- after all, I am away on vacation!. Hope your week is pure paradise! Enjoy the art...

3 comments:

christina d said...

The card is beautiful. I'm looking forward to the Aug. TJNL. There's alot I want to try.

Anonymous said...

The card is gorgeous. And the August TJNL is the bomb!!!!

Ramblin Rose said...

Love the card since I just love purple but would think it was great even if it were another color. ;-) My newsletter arrived today so have to start trying the techniques. It looks like terific fun!!

Ramblin Rose