Monday, March 24, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge 10

I really like the layout for this week's sketch for the Technostamper Sketch Challenge #10. Although the sketch (below) uses an arrow, I took a little liberty with that in my sketch. The only technique I used this week was Faux Stitching for the chocolate brown stiches on the two top panels. All of the stamps, paper and inks this week are from Stampin' Up!.

The original sketch is below. Visit Mary Jo Price-William's blog to see the cards from the other players this week.




5 comments:

MJ said...

I just love these papers and colors. Great job on this one Pat. Faux stitching has to be the most useful of all the techniques! Thanks for playing.

Margaret Raburn said...

Beautiful card, Pat. The colors and design are very cohesive and the faux stitching is a lovely finishing touch.

Orion Designs said...

Pat - it's a beautiful card. I love your color choices.
Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

Great job Pat! Love the subtle colors of this card!

Anonymous said...

I just got my order in of the same DP and just love it! Can't wait to use it on some cards! Love your card by the way - wonderful color combo!

Hugs, Donna