If you have followed the hunt -- you are looking for your final clue here -- and that is the letter G. Now you should have a completed word for the Treasure Hunt and can win the drawing prize!
The card on the right features a Rubber Thwamping Background (October 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter) with a Block Collage Foreground (February 2009 TJ Newsletter). I added some Diamond Glaze (Crystal Effects) over the word "pumpkin" to make it pop, plus a flower, a Cuttlebugged piece covered with fibers, and a button to top it off. All of the fabulous stamps on this piece are from Club Scrap (Use tjstamp on the Club Scrap website for 25% off unmounted rubber, too!).
We have a great "Treasure Chest" of prizes in this hunt. I hope you can see them all in the picture below, but if you can't, I have included links to the actual prizes in the descriptions where I could -- and, of course, it is hard to take a picture of the TJ items I am giving away, too:
About the prizes (in addition to the card):
- October a special birthday month -- the first issue of the TJ Newsletter was published in October 2002. In celebration, there is a huge set of Birthday Stamps from Inque Boutique.
- Autumn is the time of harvest, so it was right to include the Happy Harvest stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. (I just noticed that Korin has this on sale now, too!)
- One of my favorite techniques in the October newsletter is Burnished Backgrounds -- and you will love using the Batik Flower Background from Innovative Stamp Creations to try the technique! (Remember, use TJ10 for 10% off at ISC, too).
- You will also receive a pack of 25 glorious Salsa papers from Club Scrap. There is a nice mix of 12" x 12" and 8-1/2" x 11" papers there for you to have fun with!
- And finally -- the winner of the hunt will receive a free year of the newsletter OR any CD from the Technique Junkie Newsletter collection. Woo Hoo!