Now, if you STARTED here, you will need to go back to the beginning of the Treasure Hunt, by starting at the Technique Junkie Design Team Blog: http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com/ and picking up the clues along the way to leave your final clue here. I'll still be here when you get back! Today's package includes:
- A gorgeous large stamp from Innovative Stamp Creations - "Walk in the Woods" - great for the Burnished Backgrounds Technique;
- A Set of 3 stamps from Chapel Road Artstamps called "Large Artishapes 2, which would be great for the Rubber Thwamping Technique;
- A set of 8 stamps from Art Neko, great for the Crinkle Technique;
- A sheet of Wonderfilm and a jar of Glitter from PK Glitz, perfect for the PK Glitz Ornaments Technique;
- A jar of Silver Smooch, for the Smooch Direct Technique;
- A jar of Pearl Ex, for the Jeweled Acetate Technique;
- A package of white lightweight modeling clay, perfect for Petroglyphic Sculptures, and finally;
- A $10.00 Gift Certificate from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, so you can buy what you need for the other Techniques!
You have followed the hunt... You have a word/phrase. Please note that Beth's letter should have been an O...All you need to do is to leave a comment on this post by 9 am EST Friday, October 2nd and you will be entered to win the prize package and card above. Make sure to leave enough information for me to tell who you are -- be aware that the comments on this hunt will NOT be visible -- I have the comment moderation feature on so that you can leave the word you hunted for privately. Good luck!
Congratulations, Tonya Davidson! You are the lucky winner of the giveaway!